COPANI XX San Francisco 2019 Registration
The 20th COPANI will be held in San Francisco from Friday, September 20 to Sunday, September 22, 2019.
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 31ST AT 11:59PM PDT!
February 1-April 30: Adult $325, Youth/Young Adult (29 & under) $275
May 1-July 31: Adult $375, Youth/Young Adult $325
August 1 onward
(cash only): Adult $425, Youth/Young Adult $375 Adult $375, Youth/Young Adult $325 until further notice.
Full registration price includes:
- 3-day access to COPANI 2019 in the premier city of San Francisco
- Shuttle service from designated pickup points to convention venues
- Welcome Cocktail Reception at the official residence of the Consul General of Japan*
- Keynote speaker, all other speakers, and all workshops
- English-Spanish simultaneous interpretation services during the convention
- Opening and Closing Ceremony
- Sayonara Party with dinner
- Catered lunch on all three convention days
- Inaugural Kasuga Foundation Distinguished Nikkei Awards
- Half-day San Francisco City Tour
- Commemorative gift
*Please note: A limited number of guests will be able to attend this very special Welcome Cocktail Reception due to space limitations. Secure your spot by registering and making your payment now! → The maximum number of people who can attend this event to take place on 9/20 in the evening has been reached.
LOCAL 1-DAY RATE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY:
Adults (Age 30+): $95/day
Youth/Young Adults (Age 29 & Under): $75/day
Price includes lunch. Evening activities are not included. Valid for Fri 9/20 or Sat 9/21 only. Please indicate which day you would like to attend.
We have secured special rates for you at the Holiday Inn Golden Gateway! Click here for the details!
Please click on the button below to make your payment for COPANI XX San Francisco 2019.
For local Californians who only want to attend 1 day of the conference, please click on the appropriate button below to make your payment.
Additional Information and Recommendations
- International attendees: Apply for your visa as soon as possible. Here is the contact information for visa applications for U.S. Embassies or Consulates:
PAN AMERICAN NIKKEI ASSOCIATION - USA 501(c)(3)
2625 E. 1st Street
Los Angeles, California 90033 U.S.A.
- We recommend that ALL attendees buy travel insurance (for possible missed flights and medical emergencies).
- Please bring sufficient amount of medications as they are most likely more expensive here than in other countries.
- Be sure to review the Travel Information page for accommodation, sightseeing, and flight recommendations.
Thank you for registering for COPANI XX San Francisco 2019! We look forward to seeing you!
Please keep checking this website for updates!