COPANI XX San Francisco 2019
Registration is now open for the 20th biennial COPANI in San Francisco!
The convention will be held from Friday, September 20 to Sunday, September 22, 2019.
Registration price of
$375 $325 (discount until March 1st!) per attendee includes:
- 3-day access to COPANI 2019 in the premier city of San Francisco
- Shuttle service from designated pickup points to convention venues
- Welcome Cocktail Reception at the official residence of the Consul General of Japan*
- Keynote speaker, all other speakers, and all workshops
- Simultaneous interpretation services during the convention
- Opening and Closing Ceremony
- Sayonara Party with dinner
- Catered lunch on all three convention days
- Inaugural Kasuga Foundation Distinguished Nikkei Awards
- Half-day San Francisco City Tour
- Commemorative gift
*Please note: Only the first 180 registrants will be able to attend this very special Welcome Cocktail Reception due to limited space! Secure your spot by registering and making your payment now!
Please review the Travel Information page for accommodation, sightseeing, and flight recommendations first.
We have secured special rates for you at the Holiday Inn Golden Gateway! Click here for the details!
Please click on the button below to make your payment for COPANI XX San Francisco 2019.
Additional Information and Recommendations
- International attendees: Apply for your visa as soon as possible. Here is the contact information for visa applications for U.S. Embassies or Consulates:
PAN AMERICAN NIKKEI ASSOCIATION - USA 501(c)(3)
2625 E. 1st Street
Los Angeles, California 90033 U.S.A.
- We recommend that ALL attendees buy travel insurance (for possible missed flights and medical emergencies)
- Please bring sufficient amount of medications as they are most likely more expensive here than in other countries.
- Be sure to review the Travel Information page for accommodation, sightseeing, and flight recommendations
Thank you for registering for COPANI XX San Francisco 2019! We look forward to seeing you!
Please keep checking this website for updates!